Agilent Technologies 7890A GC FID System Gas Chromatograph Laboratory Equipment
Brand: Agilent Technologies
Product Condition: Used
Product Condition: Used
Agilent Technologies 7890A GC System Gas Chromatograph Laboratory EquipmentIn good condition and full working order
Please click here for brochure
1 x Agilent Technologies 7890A GC System Gas Chromatograph (FID Detector and Split, Splitless injector)
1 x 7683B Series injector
1 x 7683 Series auto sampler
1 x Selection of consumables(see picture 11)
Step up to a higher level of GC reliability, productivity, and confidence with the new Agilent 7890A GC System. Built on the industry-leading Agilent GC platform, the 7890A delivers everything you need to take your lab to the next level of GC and GC/MS performance, including advanced separation capabilities, powerful new productivity features and real-time self-monitoring instrument intelligence. Faster oven cool down, robust backflush capability, advanced automation features, and faster GC/MS oven ramps help you get more done in less time, at the lowest possible cost per sample. And fifth generation electronic pneumatics control (EPC) and digital electronics set a new benchmark for retention time precision, helping to make the 7890A Agilent’s most dependable GC ever.
- Customized control and data-handling software: choose the software package that meets the exact needs of your lab—from single user/single instrument to multi-instrument/multi-vendor facilities
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) technology: provides direct rapid heating and cooling of capillary columns for extremely fast analytical cycle times and higher productivity
- Multimode inlet (MMI) serves as two inlets in one: includes spit/splitless, temperature ramping, and large volume injection capabilities
- System control panel provides one-button access to service and routine maintenance information and logs
- Blos NPD is available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- Agilent 7683 Series Autosampler offers for the fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection, 150-vial capacity and enhanced sample preparation capabilities
- The Method translation software allows you to port a current GC method to another while ensuring that relative retention order is maintained, that is, peaks elute in the same order.
- Built on proven 6890 inlets, detectors and GC oven; transfer methods to the 7890A GC with complete confidence
- Agilent offers a complete selection of gas chromatography accessories that allow you configure a system that meets the exact needs of your lab.
Please click here for user manual
68206 68207 IB 68208