Leica Builder 505 5" Reflectorless Total Station Laser Distance Survey Surveying
AP6In good condition and in full working order
Calibrated to 21/08/2013
Supplied new in 2011
1 x Leica Builder 505 5" Total Station
1 x Leica MS1 1GB Bluetooth unit
1 x Leica GKL211 Battery charger
1 x Leica CTB101 Tribrach w/o optical plummet
1 x CPR111 Builder prism, true zero offset
1 x GEV223 Data cable TS-USB
2 x Leica GEB211 Batteries
1 x Leica GDF101 Tribach
1 x User Manual
1 x Construction Data Manager V6.3.0 Powersite V 2.2.0 Software CD
1 x Leica protective hard case
- The NEW Leica Builder Series is specifically designed for non-surveyors, such as site foremen, architects and landscape gardeners, etc. who have no direct surveying education.
- They are trouble-free, accurate and much quicker than anything on the market available at this price.
- Many customers are very familiar with co-ordinates in their office based CAD design & drawing packages and the Builder is really just an extension of this environment in the field.
- Clear and intuitive graphical interface increases workflow.
- Data can be collected in the field as a series of points and transferred directly to to the CAD package and a design can similarly be uploaded for setting out in the field.
- Data can be exchanged via USB stick and/or Bluetooth.
- The Leica PowerSite software has a simple menu structure, which guides the user through each task in terminology that the layman can easily follow and understand.
- Think of the Builder as the next stage up from a theodolite and tape, but without the hassle of trying to tape over rough ground, etc. and the need to turn right angles off a base line.
- The Builder will calculate all the angles and measure the distances with the in-built laser. Quick, Efficient, Accurate!
- The flagship of the Builder series, this model is equipped with all the features of the other Builders plus wireless communication via Bluetooth.
- Full laser distance measurement reflectorless up to 250m.
- Up to 500m to prism.
- 1.5mm accuracy at 100m covers the full range of tasks that can be performed on any construction site.
- Internal Memory - up to 50,000 points
- Serial RS232 Interface
- USB Compartment
- Laser Plummet
- 1 alphanumeric keyboard
- Full Power Site Software
- Accuracy up to 1.5mm @ 100m distance
- Wireless Communication
- 30°C ready
- Full RedDot range
- Prism Measurement Mode
- Full internal memory
- MEAS/REC Switch Key
- Cell-phone style use
- Extended RedDot range
- Industrial USB Memory Stick
- USB Type A and mini B
- Volumes Calculation
- Data Im/Export to USB Stick
- Setout by co-ordinates or baseline offset
- SUrvey points with codes and point numbers
- Direct DXF download
- 1-Man Station
- Serial Interface
- Tracking Mode
- Laser Pointer Switch Key
- PC/Handheld Interface
- Laser Distance Measure
- Control Line Setup
- Free Station Setup
- Theft Protection
- Pit Stop Alert
- 3 Languages
- Electronic Levelling
- Sector Beep
- Dual Axis Compensator
- Endless Drives
- Laser Plummet
- Display Heating and Illumination
- Li-Ion Batteries
- Set Delivery
- Internal Memory (points): 50,000
- Accuracy/Option: 5”
- Laser Pointer:
- Range without reflector (90% reflective): 250m
- Range to reflective tape (60mm x 90mm): 250m
- Range to glass prism: 500m
- Laser Dot Size: At 30m: approx. 7mm x 10mm, At 50m: approx. 8mm x 20mm
- Weight incl. Battery & Tribrach: 5.1kg
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Battery Type/Life: Li-Ion/approx. 20 hours**