In good condition, full working order
- 2 x Laryngoscope MacIntosh Handles
- 1 x Mac 1 Laryngoscope Blade Attachment
- 2 x Mac 2 Laryngoscope Blade Attachment
- 2 x Mac 3 Laryngoscope Blade Attachment*
- 1 x Mac 4 Laryngoscope Blade Attachment
Now made of extra-hardened aluminum, Upsher’s UniversalTM handles are the
lightest you’ve ever held. The featherweight construction gives you
tremendous ease and maneuverability, for a real dexterity you’ve never felt before!
And here’s the truly great thing about these handles:
• Their hardened aluminum is not only lightweight - it’s far tougher than brass.
• Upsher’s patented fiber optic system is now powered through a gold plated
printed circuit board. There’s no interior wiring to break, fray or corrode.
• These remarkable handles are now sealed. With the batteries in, they can be
immersed in water or alcohol. With batteries removed they can be autoclaved or
immersed in most commonly used disinfectants.*
The same toughness and lightweight feel of the standard Upsher
UniversalTM Handle - in less than half the size! Introducing the Upsher
Micro-GripTM - only 3 1/4” high and 4.1 ounces. Perfect for crash carts and
C-Sections, this ultra-light aluminum handle fits snugly into your palm. It’s
the breakthrough that finally makes the laryngoscope what it was meant
to be, a comfortable, easy-to-maneuver extension of your hand. It’s long
life lithium battery makes it ready whenever you need it.
- Large 4 mm Diameter replaceable Fiber Optic light pipe
- 2.5v Halogen illumination for true color and long lasting lamp performance
- Lightweight 303/304 medical grade Stainless steel with satin non-glare finish
- Very bright, cool white halogen light source
- No electrical contacts in blades for increased reliability
- Green Standard blades and handles are fully compliant with ISO standard 7376-1 and ASTM (F965) and interchange perfectly with companies conforming to the “Green System”. (i.e. Anesthesia Associates, AMS, Heine, Proper, Sunmed, Rusch and Welch Allyn)Compatible with GREEN coded systems, from AMS, Heine, Proper, Rusch, Welch Allyn, Sunmed
- Removable light pipe facilitates cleaning and service
- All components are autoclavable and reusable
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK