- 1 x 3COM 3C10248B NBX 2101 Basic IP Phone with Handset Charcoal Black
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Phone Stand
A complete line of NBX phones, all incredibly easy to install and use,
are diverse enough to meet the needs of almost any organization.
Built-in displays give easy access to a directory of internal users,
speed dials, and even personal call logs of the last 100 calls.
3Com NBX phones come with either a built-in hub or switch port so
that a computer can easily share the same cable run as the telephone.
There are even choices for Ethernet connectivity, either 10 Mbps shared or 10/100 switched.
- Manufactured by: 3COM
- Model/Part : 3C10248B
- Device Type: VoIP phone
- LAN Connection Port: 10/100 Switched
- Device Uplink Port: 10/100 Switched
- LCD Display and soft-keys: 2x24
- QoS Support: 802.1p and IP-TOS
- Programmable Button without LED and custom labels: YES, 3
- Maximum Call Appearances /Simult. calls: 2
- Audio: Up to 3.5KHz
- Speakerphone: PAGING only
- Power over Etnernet: Yes IEEE 802.3af
- Call Processing SW requirements: Rel 4.0
- Delivery is with UPS
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK
PE 80314-40 B.S