Anritsu Model MD6420A Data Transmission Analyzer
1 x Anritsu Model MD6420A Data Transmission Analyzer
- 1 x MD0620B5 Interface Board
- 1 x MD0623A1 Bipolar Interface Unit
- 1 x MD0621A5 V.24/V.28 (RS-232C) Interface Unit
- 1 x MD0621D X.20 (RS-423)/X.21 (RS-422) Interface Unit
- 1 x MD0626A5 TTL Interface Unit
- Can measure a variety of devices from low-speed modems to high speed digital lines
Can be configured to a variety of communications protocols via ITU-T V, X, G, and I series by using plug-in units. Can perform high quality evaluations of data communications systems that have bit rates from 50 b/s to 10 Mb/s.
- Simultaneous error measurement of various error parameters
The error count (bit error, parity error, and CRC error, etc.) error rate, block error count, block error rate, US, %US, SES, %SES, DM, %DM, ES, %ES, EFS, %EFS, AT, %AT, BBER, clock slip, and synchronization loss can be measured, Alarm states such as AIS can be continuously monitored *.
- *Conforms to ITU-T G.821
- Data will not be lost if a power failure occurs during measurement
If an AC power failure occurs during error rate measurements, all data obtained prior to the failure is recalled from memory and the measurement is automatically continued when the power is resupplied. When the power returns, the time at which power failure occurred is displayed on the EL display.
- Storage and statistical analysis of error measurement data
When a error analysis unit is used, the error measurement data can be stored in the unit. The results of stored data analyses can be displayed as a histogram.
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT
Delivery is with UPS
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK