Anritsu MD6420A5 Data Transmission Analyzer 50 bit/s to 10Mbit/s
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Anritsu MD6420A5 Data Transmission Analyzer 50 bit/s to 10Mbit/s
Bit error rate measurement is the most critical parameter in evaluating the quality of digital transmission modes. However, conventional methods, which measure only average bit error rates, are inadequate. In the Anritsu MD6420A, various types of extension and remote control units are provided as options, as well as units which allow the use of various types of interfaces. The measuring conditions can be stored in memory and recalled prior to measurement with the touch of a single key. An error analysis function allows histograms of either error or alarm data to be quickly and easily displayed. In addition, the analyzer is portable so that it can be used on site for maintenance operations.
- Minimum Data Rate - 50.00 bps
- Maximum Data Rate - 10.00 Mbps
- Max. PRBS Pattern - 23
- Pattern Depth - No. of pattern trace bytes 32 KB max.
- Maximum Clock Rate - n/a
Interface Units Included
- 1 x MD0621D5 - X.20 (RS-423)/X.21 (RS-422)
- 1 x MD0623C5 - 2.048Mb/s CEPT Interface Unit
- 1 x MD0632C5 - 2.048Mb/s Jitter Unit
- 1 x MD0620A5 - GPIB Remote Unit
SA 284712 284713