Anritsu MS371A1 PCM Analog Digital Channel Analyser ITU-T Measuring Instrument
In good condition and full working order
Please click HERE for data sheet
Anritsu MS371A1 PCM Channel Analyzer
The MS371A/A1 is an overall measuring instrument with many measuring functions for digital primary hierarchy transmission. It can be used to measure (1) voice encode/decode performance characteristics, (2) frame alignment/alarm test, (3) bit, code, and frame errors, (4) timing jitter, and (5) signalling, etc. The Anritsu MS371A/A1 has most of the functions required to measure PCM systems. It is an all-purpose measuring instrument designed to improve measurement efficiency.
Measurements of PCM voice encode/decode performance require much time and labor. The MS371A/ A1 stores the measurement sequence and parameters in its internal memory and makes automatic measurements to markedly improve efficiency. It has a GPIB control function, which will allow measurements of 30 channels in one sequence when combined with channel selector. It also compares the measured results to a reference value, judges them, and displays GOOD or NO GOOD automatically.
The measured results can then be printed out on the built-in printer. Another special feature is that the report of the measured results can also be printed out an external printer. In conventional measuring systems, the results are edited with a personal computer or some other external device. However, the MS371A/A1 performs this function internally and prints out to the external printer. This unique function can instantaneously prepare test performance sheets during installation and report the results of periodic maintenance without the need for manual or computer evaluation.
The MS371A1 is the same as the MS371A but also has a 64 kb/s co-contradirectional interface.
- Automatic measurement of A-A, A-D, D-A and D-D (A: analog, D: digital)
- This analyzer automatically measures most of the items in ITU-T Recommendations - G.712/713/714. The test sequence and parameters are stored internally, and new test sequences or parameters can be entered by the operator. Also, measurement can be done manually or via GPIB
- Frame alignment/alarm test - Frame alignment and alarm tests stipulated in ITU-T Rec. G.704/ O.162 can be performed
- Error measurement- Error rate, error count, error second, and % error-free second can be measured by detecting the bit, frame, and code errors
- Timing jitter measurement - Jitter modulation is available. Also jitter amplitude and jitter immunity can be measured
- Signalling measurement - Manipulation/monitoring of the signalling bit and E&M signalling distortion can be measured
- GPIB controller - A GPIB controller function has been incorporated. One to thirty channels can be tested automatically and continuously through the channel selector
- Built-in printer - Results are printed out by the built-in printer. In automatic measurement, all results can be printed out or the printout can be limited to results failing the evaluation
- External printer - Test results from channels 1 to 30 can be edited according to measuring item and printed out. A report, such as a test performance sheet, can be prepared immediately after the completion of measurements
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT
Delivery is with UPS
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK
SL 93606 IB 93605