Anritsu MS9020A Optical Loss Test Set, LED Source MS0902A,Optical Sensor MA9723A
In Good Condition And In Full Working Order
No Power Supply Included
- 1 x Anritsu MS9020A Optical Loss Test Set, LED Source MS0902A,Optical Sensor MA9723A
The MS9020A is a handy optical loss measuring instrument which incorporates an LED light source and an optical power meter. It is a device in which LED light sources can be exchanged using a plug in system. Also, the measured absolute optical power can be read directly at 0.85µm, 1.3µm and 1.55µm wavelengths . In addition to the continuous light measurement function it has a 270 Hz/1kHz modulated-light measurement function. The dynamic range is wide so that it is useful for measuring optical loss of 0.85µm,1.3µm and 1.55µm band single-mode fibers.
- Accurate Field Measurement - In addition to continuous light. the MS9020A can , measure 270 Hz to 1kHz modulated light which enables accurate loss measurement stray or background light effects.
- Various Connectors - The MS9020A can be connected quickly to FC, D4, RUNGE, ST, DIN, DIAMOND and SC connectors just by changing the connector adapter.
- Measures 64km fiber loss - A wide dynamic range of 32 dB has been achieved by using a high sensitivity light reception section so up to 64 km of single mode fiber loss can be measured
- Fast Loss Measurement at 1.3/1.55µm - A 1.3/1.55µm switchable light source has been developed. So fast loss measurement at two variable wavelengths is possible.
- Perfect for checking optical parts performance - The MS9020A is useful for checking the performance of optical parts such as optical attenuators, couplers, etc at a low costs
- Measures power without cutting fiber - A specific optical fiber in a multifiber can be checked without cutting the cable by using the modulated light function