Audac PMQ480 WaveDynamics Quad-Channel 100V Power
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
Supplied With 3 x Input Cables And Has Rackmount Ears Attached
- 1 x Audac PMQ480 WaveDynamics Quad-Channel 100V Power Class-D Amplifier
- 3 x Input Cables
The PMQ series are professional 100V quad channel power amplifiers, providing a new standard for premium sound 100V amplification in public address applications. Their advanced features and availability in different output powers provide an enormous flexibility for numerous applications.
The PMQ480 is a four channel Class-D 100V power amplifier with an output power of 480 Watt for each channel. The WaveDynamics DSP processor combination with the 2.5" LCD display gives an unmatched user experience with intuitive functions overview for easy configuration.
Acoustics can be optimized using the filters selectable between Low / High & Band Pass and the 7-Band equalizer both with adjustable frequencies and Q-factor. Other provided functions are delay and dynamic bass boost. These settings can be custom configured using the front panel of the amplifier, whereby access can be given on two different levels (User & Administrator) using password or USB-key protection.
Configuration is made simple by the loudspeaker presets and full system configurations which can be selected from a library and uploaded with a USB flash drive. This ensures the best acoustical performance with a 'bullet-proof' loudspeaker protection.
A great input flexibility and source compatibility is offered by the input selection matrix and the XLR and terminal block signal connections. System integration is made easy using the RS-232 control port. Optional Dante interface is available for the WaveDynamics amplifiers. The installation of this network interface allows receiving and sending of low latency, high quality audio over a standard Ethernet network.
- Lightweight class-D amplifier
- XLR input & linkthrough connections
- Terminal block output connections
- RS232 control
- Dante expansion port
- Advanced DSP and loudspeaker management
- 2.5" LCD display with intuitive user interface
- WaveDynamics speaker & set configurations
- RMS Power: 4 x 480 W
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal / Noise: > 95 dB
- Crosstalk (@ 1 kHz): > 70 dB
- Technology: Class-D
- Power Supply: Switching mode
- Operating: 230 ~ 240 V AC / 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): -30 dB ~ +5 dB
- Impedance: 10 kΩ balanced
- Common mode rejection ratio: 70 dB
- Damping factor: > 200
- DC Short circuit
- Over heating
- Over load
- Signal limiting
- Access: User & Administrator level (Through password and USB-key protection)
- Cooling: Temperature controlled FAN
- Operating temperature: 0° ~ 40° @ 95% Humidity
- Inputs Connector: XLR & 3-pin Euro Terminal Block (3.81 mm)
- Outputs Connector: 4-pin Euro Terminal Block (Pitch - 5.08 mm)
- Dimensions: 482 x 88 x 420 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Mounting: 19"
- Unit height: 2U
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
TH 233539 - 1