Bergmann PS8100 1000 Ltr Roto 9:1 Rotary Bag Bin Compactor Baler General Waste
In good condition and in full working order
Supplied new in 2011 machine has minimal use and the condition reflects this
Please click HERE for further information
Up to 9:1 compaction rates are achievable from Bergmann Rotary Bag Compactors. They are the highest compaction solutions for general waste, non-recyclable cardboard, textiles, plastic, office and plasterboard waste. Reduces typical 1100 litre wheelie bin collections by up to 80%
Compacts as a baler in a 1000 litre PE-bag
- Waste compactor for recyclable waste and general refuse
- Crushing and compaction of waste by right/left rotation of a specially equipped steel drum
- Waste compaction in a transparent PE bag
- Continuous feeding
The Roll-Matics, invented by BERGMANN, are an unique alternative for an efficient and CONTINUOUS waste collection directly at the place where waste is generated. For over 20 years, they have contributed with the highest compaction rates to minimize the costs of waste handling.
Special characteristics of the Roll-Matics are the quiet, low-maintenance hydraulic drive, the compaction in PE bags on standard pallets, minimised space requirements and a high quality standard of a product with a well-developed technology and design.
- Support for a standard pallet and fitting of the PE bag by means of a plastic ring into the Roll-Matic.
- Simple and continuous filling via the large-dimensioned filling chute.
- Collecting, shredding and compacting the waste by means of rotating special roller.
- Easy removal and transport of the highly compressed materials by hand-operated lift trucks.
Anywhere where light waste accumulates, as in:
- Canteen kitchens, hotel kitchens
- Hospitals and old people's homes
- Service industries
Delivery is with UPS
Any Questions? Please call freephone 0800 328 4995 (from the UK) or +44 7887 502 562 (from outside the UK)