In good Condition, Full Working Order
- 1 x Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G VoIP phone - Silver, dark grey - CP-7942G
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G is a full-featured IP VoIP Phone with a built-in speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic and has two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Grow With Your Organisation - The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G is designed to grow with your organisation and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates and the latest Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G also provides many accessibility features.
- Feature Rich VoIP Features - The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialled, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localisation requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
- Display - 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display. Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- Wideband Audio - Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- Codec Support - G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported.
- Speakerphone - Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Messages Key - Provides direct access to voicemail.
- Directories Key - Ready access to missed, received, and placed calls (plus intercom history and directories). Incoming messages are identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. Corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory.
- Settings Key - Allows user to adjust display contrast, select background images (if available), and select ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can be set up either automatically or manually for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances. Other available Settings submenus include Device Configuration, Security Configuration, and Model Information.
- Services Key - Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.
- Help Button - Online Help gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features.
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons - Speakerphone includes Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons that are lit when active. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Ethernet Switch - Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
- Headset Port - Dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered