Crestron TSW-730 TSW-730-B-S 7" Room Scheduling Touch Screen Panel PoE Black
In Good Condition, Full Working Order
Powers from PoE (power over ethernet) switch - not included
- 1 x Crestron TSW-730 TSW-730-B-S 7" Room Scheduling Touch Screen Panel PoE Black
Crestron® Room Scheduling Touch Screens provide an invaluable productivity tool for organizations with multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces. Mounted on the wall outside each room, they allow anyone to see at-a-glance if a room is available or in use, and view details about the current meeting. A swipe of the finger across the color touch screen reveals the room's entire schedule. Upcoming meetings and open time slots are clearly displayed on a scrolling calendar ribbon, and users can even reserve a room right on the spot from the touch screen.
Room Scheduling Touch Screens end the wasteful practice of searching the corridors for an available room. They eliminate confusion over which room is booked — by whom and for how long — and allow attendees to verify they're in the right place before entering a room. They help organizations to maximize productivity and get the most usable time out of every room.
Crestron Room Scheduling Touch Screens are designed to be installed as part of a complete enterprise room scheduling solution using Fusion RV® Remote Asset Management Software.
Form and Function
The TSW-730 Room Scheduling Touch Screen features a brilliant 7 inch (178 mm) widescreen display with lots of space for displaying essential meeting and scheduling information all at once without having to flip through multiple pages. Capacitive touch screen technology affords a nimble touch response for navigating the intuitive on-screen interface. Crestron Smart Graphics™ delivers a dynamic, gesture-driven user experience with many customizable features. Shortcut buttons on either side of the touch screen provide an alternate method for quickly accessing the most common scheduling functions.With its clean, modern appearance, the TSW-730 makes an elegant statement in any environment including office buildings, conference centers, hotels, and universities. A choice of mounting options allows the TSW-730 to be installed in places other touch screens just can't go. It can be installed on a wall over a standard 2-gang electrical box, placed on a table, or mounted to virtually any flat surface — even glass, granite, or marble. Its contoured shape affords clear visibility down long corridors, with room status indicators at either side that shine green when the room is available and red when it is in use.
Enhanced Room Scheduling
The TSW-730 is optimized for use with Crestron Fusion RV software, enabling tight integration with popular scheduling applications like Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, IBM® Notes®, CollegeNET® R25®, and Google Calendar™. Through its color touch screen, the TSW-730 provides advanced room scheduling capabilities that can be customized to suit the needs of any organization.
- Schedule View - Displays a clear, at-a-glance view of the current reservation along with upcoming reservations and available time slots on a scrolling calendar ribbon. New reservations can be scheduled on the spot.
- Find - Allows you to quickly search all the rooms on the network, and reserve any room nearby, without leaving the touch screen you're at.
- End Now - Allows you to end a reservation early, making the room available to others immediately.
- Extend - Allows you to extend the current reservation if a meeting is running over and the room is still available.
- Details - Provides additional information about a reservation.
- Check In - Requires the meeting organizer to check in before a meeting to confirm the reservation. If no one checks in, the room can automatically become available to others.
- Availability Threshold - Reserves extra setup time ahead of the actual scheduled event. Eliminates the need to schedule a separate reservation for setting up furniture, refreshments, staging, and AV before a meeting, luncheon, or other event.
- Custom Backgrounds - Allows you to change the background images that appear on each touch screen. Company logos and other custom graphics can be uploaded to the Fusion RV server or any Web server, enabling the graphics to be changed at any time by simply uploading a new image file to the server.
- Localization - Supports international fonts and formats in combination with Fusion RV software.
- Broadcast Messaging - Allows text bulletins, announcements, and other messages to be displayed on the touch screen. Emergency broadcasts can be accompanied by an alert sound, while non-emergency messages are displayed on the screen without disrupting its normal use.
- PIN Code Authorization - Allows a 4-digit PIN code to be used to restrict access to certain functions such as reserving a room through the touch screen, viewing a private reservation, viewing details, checking into a meeting, extending a reservation, ending a reservation early, or accessing the touch screen configuration page.
Dual-Color Backlit Buttons
The TSW-730 comes standard with 10 "hard key" pushbuttons. Positioned on either side of the touch screen display, these buttons offer an alternative method for navigating the on-screen user interface, providing quick access to the most common scheduling functions. The buttons are also backlit, illuminating green or red to indicate when the room is available or in use.The button backlighting is fully dimmable to allow for just the right brightness. For custom applications, each button can be individually programmed to provide discrete feedback. Attain customized button labeling using Crestron Engraver software. For a clean appearance, the buttons may be removed and covered using the no-button covers provided.
Crestron GLS Series room occupancy sensors can be connected directly to the TSW-730 to detect when no one has shown up for a scheduled meeting. In such an event, the current reservation can be cancelled automatically to make the room available to others.
The TSW-730 senses your presence as you approach it. Its display wakes automatically without having to touch the screen.
Custom User Mode
Just like any other Crestron touch screen, the TSW-730 can be custom programmed for all types of applications. The TSW-730 uses Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience when controlling AV, lighting, shades, HVAC, and other functions. Additional enhancements include support for H.264 streaming video, Rava® SIP intercom, and audio feedback.
- Touch Screen Display
- Display Type TFT Active matrix color LCD
- Size 7 inch (178 mm) diagonal
- Aspect Ratio 15:9 WVGA
- Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- Brightness 300 nits (cd/m²)
- Contrast 350:1
- Color Depth 18-bit, 262k colors
- Illumination Edgelit LED
- Viewing Angle ±70° horizontal, ±65° vertical
- Touch Screen Projected Capacitive
- Hard Keys Optional pushbuttons, translucent backlit, for scheduling functions (default) or programmable for any function
- Feedback/Backlight Red and green LED per hard key, for room status indication (default) or programmable for custom feedback and backlighting
- Reset Recessed pushbutton behind pinhole for hardware reset
- Type Active infrared beam and receiver
- Range 3-4 feet
- Wakes the touch screen and back-light
- LPDDR2 RAM 1 GB
- Flash 4 GB
- Maximum Project Size 512 MB
- Supports Smart Graphics
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English (US), English (UK), French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, auto-switching, auto-negotiating, auto-discovery, full/half duplex, DHCP, IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at compliant
- Streaming Formats H.264 (MPEG-4 part 10 AVC), MJPEG
- Features Built-in microphone and speakers, Rava SIP Intercom
- Audio Feedback Formats MP3
- LAN PoE 8-wire RJ45 with 2 LED indicators, 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet port, Power over Ethernet compliant, Green and yellow LEDs indicate Ethernet port status
- Input Captive screw terminals comprising voltage sensing inputs (referenced to GND) with 24 Volt DC power output, Input Voltage Range: 0-30 Volts DC, Sensing Threshold: ≥18 Volts DC active, ≤10 Volt DC inactive, Maximum DC Load: 4 Watts @ 24 Volts DC, provides operating power for up to Crestron GLS Series occupancy sensors
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3at Type 2 PoE+ Powered Device
- 16 Watts if using an 802.3at Type 2 PSE with LLDP advanced power management
- Class 4 (25.5W) if using an 802.3at Type 2 PSE without LLDP;
- Class 3 (12.95W) if using an 802.3af (or 802.3at Type 1) PSE (no power available for external occupancy sensors)
£260 excluding VAT
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 20 8882 1111 from outside the UK