VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK
Elma Watch Matic II Electronic Mechanical Timing Watch Tester Testing Machine
In Good Condition And Full Working Order
Everything Included Is As Per Photos
NO MICROPHONE INCLUDED
1 x Elma Watch Matic II Electronic Mechanical Timing Watch Tester Testing Machine
1 x AC Power Supply
The watch-matic II is an economic measuring instrument ideally suited for testing mechanical watches. The diagram is displayed noiselessly on the new, illuminated LCD graphic display. Measured values for rate deviation, amplitude and beat error are automatically calculated and displayed numerically. The beat number of all common watches will be automatically recognised. Appropriate measuring modes are available for watches with special escapements. Two novelties: the additional display mode „VARIO" and the storage of the last 5 screen contents, which later are callable.
Further product features:
• Measurement Possibilities: Rate deviation, amplitude and beat error of mechanical watches. Diagram of the
• Beat Error: Automatic selection of all common beat numbers. Manual selection of less common beat numbers.
Manual selection of any beat number between 3'600 to 43'200 b/ h. Determination of an unknown beat number.
• Measuring Modes: Standard mode for watches with the Swiss escapement (Stnd), Mode for watches with
coaxial escapement (Spe1), Mode for watches with AP escapement (Spe2), Mode with specifc amplitude flter
(Spe4), only the rate measurement occurs (Rate).
• Display: Cont Continuous diagram recording of the beat noises and display of the numeric values for the rate
accuracy, amplitude and beat error. The last five screen contents are callable. Vario Enables to examine the
stability and scattering of the rate accuracy or the amplitude over a long period of time (max. 100 hours).
• Automatic Gain Control: Manual control facility for watches with stray or unusual beat noises.
• Rate accuracy: numerical display in s/d. Resolution: 1 s / d with a measuring range of ± 999 s / d or
0.1 s / d with a measuring range of ± 99.9 s / d.
• Amplitude: numerical display in degrees. Resolution 1°. Measuring range from 70° to 360°. Lift angle
adjustable from 10° to 90°.
• Beat error: numerical display in milliseconds. Resolution 0.1 ms. Measuring range 9.9 ms.
• Diagram: recording on a illuminated LCD graphic display with 256 x 64 dots. Time scale adjustable from 1
up to 9 mm / ms (zoom). 4 selectable tracing speeds.
• Functions: Selectable measuring time for numerical results: 2, 4, 8, 10, 20, 30, 60 s and automatic selection
of the shortest possible measuring time. Continuous renewal of the average values every 2 s over the
measurement period. Display on the screen of the evaluated part of the rate measurement diagram.
• Acoustic check: built in loudspeaker to hear the beat noises.
• RS232-interface: for the connection of a PC, GPS receiver or our printer to print out of the numeric results or
graphic print out of the displayed diagram.
MPN:Watch Matic II