Endevco Model 65-10 Triaxial Isotron Accelerometer + Endevco 3027AM3 Cable
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Endevco Model 65-10 Triaxial Isotron Accelerometer
- 1 x Endevco 3027M3 Cable For Vibration Sensor
- 1 x Endevco Accelerometer Mounting Wax
The high sensitivity and high performance of model 65 distinguishes this triaxial accelerometer from comparable products. Model 65 is packaged in a 10-mm cube of welded titanium construction. Interface to the model 65 is via a Microtech 4-pin connector.
The Model 65 has excellent frequency response, both amplitude and phase, which provides the user with a triaxial accelerometer ideally suited for structural and component testing, drop tests and general laboratory vibration work. It also features a shear mode construction
for low base strain sensitivity. The reduced size of this accelerometer enables the test engineer or technician to measure the accelerations of three orthogonal axes of vibration simultaneously on lightweight structures.
- Triaxial, low-impedance output
- Small size (10-mm cube, 5 gram)
- Ideal for structural analysis, laboratory testing, and modal analysis Insert typical application
- Single connector, flexible cable
MPN:65-10 , 3027M3