The latest generation of Little Sister autoclaves are a pleasure to work with. From the reassuringly simple door and intuitive one-touch simplicity, to the infallible self-checking systems, every detail has been designed to meet the requirements of today’s demanding clinical environment, and the latest standards.
One touch simplicity is quick, easy and avoids the potential for user error. PIN protected cycle options are available for enhanced functionality.
Self Checking Cycles, with advanced Air Detection technology on vacuum models, provide the assurance that every successful cycle meets the specification required to sterilise your instruments.
Advanced water system with twin reservoirs uses just 350ml of clean fresh water for each cycle. A Direct Drain option is also available.
Direct Data Download is included as standard allowing all cycle data to be kept on a PC or laptop for reference.
An optional Cycle Printer or Cycle Logger is available for keeping paper records or, electronic data transfer to a remote PC or Laptop.
BS EN13060 Compliant
All manufacturers providing autoclaves for sale in many of today's healthcare markets have a responsibility to ensure their products are designed for compliance with this standard.
Compliance provides the healthcare professional with the assurance that the new Little Sister range has been designed and manufactured to provide consistent, validated sterilization, time after time.
- 22 litre, 15 tray or HFiT10 capacity when using ‘examination’ trays or HFiT10 cassettes
- Simple one touch operation.
- Dual independent microprocessors and sensors provide true self checking cycle capability
- Advanced Air Detector (Vacuum model only).
- Twin fresh and waste water reservoirs.
- Direct drain option.
- Optional integral printer installed
- BS EN13060 compliant.
- Overall Dimensions - l/w/h (mm’s) 580 x 580 x 430
- Chamber Dimensions - d/l - (mm’s) 257 x 451
- Weight (kgs) 46
- Electrical Connection - 230v, 13amp
- Standard cycle without drying - 22 minutes
- Standard cycle with drying - 45 minutes
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK
SL 147975 - SN L2DB-9D-1169 04/2009