In good condition and in full working order
Unit has had minimal usage
FAST FREE WW UPS delivery
Please click HERE for further information
- Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger
- Instruction sheet for Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Power Energy Logger
- 3 x Fluke iFlex 1500-12 Flexible Current Probes
- 1 x three-wire test lead set
- 2 x red/black test lead sets
- 1 x European mains cord
- 1 x UK mains cord
- 1 x micro-USB to USB cable
- 1 x USB stick with application-specific software
- 4 x crocodile clips
- 1 x large soft carry case with shoulder strap
Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger
The Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger is an advanced datalogger which tracks energy usage across the user's premises in order to minimise waste and streamline electricity consumption. It is possible to use this datalogger for energy surveys, load studies, power/energy logging and simplified load studies thanks to its impressive ability to measure voltage (1000V), current (1500A), power, power factor and more.
Three Fluke iFlex 1500-12 Flexible Current Probes are included with the Fluke 1730 so it can measure up to 1500A of current in three different cables or cable sets at once whilst supplied three-wire test leads and crocodile clips allow for easy voltage measurement. The compact, flexible current probes and flat voltage cable are simple to install in crowded cabinets, just like the instrument itself which is compact and lightweight.
Furthermore, this 3 phase analyser can be powered from the circuit under inspection so there is no need for a separate power outlet and it can be completely locked up inside a cabinet. This makes the Fluke 1730 both practical and secure.
Powerful datalogging and a large memory on the Fluke 1730 allow in-depth consumption analysis. There is memory space for over 20 different sessions and measurement values are automatically logged. Readings are visible on-screen before being downloaded and the entire interface is easily navigable thanks to the device's touch screen and clear menus. This allows the device to be completely set up in the field and eliminates the delays of taking it back to workshop to adjust.
Two USB ports and a supplied USB cable and memory stick allow easy data transfer to a computer where readings can be analysed via the specific software provided. Another practical feature is the four-hour reserve battery which powers the device in instances of power cuts.
Overall, the Fluke 1730 is powerful 3 phase electrical energy datalogger which combines ease of use with accurate measurement and useful accessories to help its owner save money through smart electricity usage. It is safety rated as Cat IV to 300V and Cat III to 1000V.
Fluke part number: 1730
- Measures current, voltage, power, power factor, and more
- Suitable for load studies and energy surveys
- Supplied with safety approved test leads, crocodile clips and three iFlex flexible current probes
- Powered from target circuit and 4-hour reserve battery
- Flexible test leads and probes allow easy installation
- Simple menus and touch-screen navigation
- Compact shape allows installation in cramped conditions
- Saves up to 20 different logging sessions internally
- Two USB ports allow data transfer via cable or memory stick
- Software for data analysis after transfer
- Cat III to 1000V, Cat IV to 300V
|Voltage Single Phase
|Voltage Three Phase
|Current Single Phase
|Current Three Phase