Fluke PM6306 Programmable Automatic RCL DC 1MHz Component Tester PM6306/034
In very good condition and full working order
The PM6306 is a 1 MHz RCL Meter from Fluke. An RCL meter is a piece of electronic test equipment that measures inductance (L), capacitance (C), and resistance (R) of electronic components. The RCL meter accurately measures these elements on an electronic device, usually one subjected to an alternating current (AC) voltage source. The RCL meter measures the current through and voltage across the device under test.
- Easy to use, at-a-glance display
- Computer-aided component testing
- Component Binning RS-232 or IEEE-488 interfaces
- Internal or external bias
- DC test measurement option
- Nine front panel set-ups
- Actual component test voltage/current readback
- Automatic zero trimming
- Contact check and deviation mode Front panel test posts for immediate 4-wire measurements
The Fluke PM6306 is the most flexible RCL meter and allows testing with any frequency up to 1 MHz. The AC and DC test voltages are continuously adjustable and the instrument offers a built-in contact check to ensure optimum connection. With these capabilities, you can handle a wider variety of components and under more realistic test conditions.
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered - International Delivery is with UPS
SL 181683 VT
Type:Programmable RCL meter