Glunz & Jensen iCtP Concept PlateWriter 3000 Film CtP Print Pre Press Equipment
In very good condition and in full working order
Supplied new in June 2012
Only 2940 Pages printed
- 1 x Glunz & Jensen iCtP Concept PlateWriter 3000 Printer - Version KNG13C2, 1.14,5000
- 1 x User manual CD PN 10048850N
- 1 x PlateWriter Series PW2000/2400/3000 Installer DVD 2.3 + Dongle
- 1 x Platewriter 2500/3000 Hardware installation manual
- 2 x Liquid Dot cartridges
- 1 x Dell 790 PC - Pre loaded with Harlequin RIP 8.1 Rev 3
- 1 x Dell 17inch TFT Monitor
By utilising recent advances in imaging technology the PlateWriter™ 3000 series builds on our critically acclaimed 2000 series. The new PlateWriter™ carries forward our environmentally friendly approach to plate making, by delivering press ready aluminium plates without any use of chemical processing.
The PlateWriter™ 3000 is a professional model with higher productivity, more formats and advanced conductive registration. Ideal for commercial printers using 200-1000 plates/month. Compatible with 2-up and 4-up press formats up to 650 x 935 mm.
- FeaturesAffordability – Significantly smaller investment than the cost of current, laser-based plate imaging systems
- Ease-of-use – Operates in daylight conditions; no pressroom changes are required to plate clamping or press chemistries
- Reduces plate production costs – The cost per plate is less than the cost of conventional metal platemaking methods
- Environmentally friendly – No disposal of processing chemicals into the waste stream eliminating disposal costs
- Significantly smaller investment than the cost of current, laser-based plate imaging systems. Contact your dealer for a personal Return on Investment calculation.
Ease of use
- Operates in daylight conditions and makes press-ready plates in minutes without additional equipment or chemicals.
- No use of processing chemicals or water, and therefore no chemical disposal costs. Also extremely energy efficient.
- A wide variety of iPlate sizes and gauges are available and they can be used interchangably without adjusting any settings.
High quality output
- FM or stochastic screening capable of emulating 175 lpi conventional screening.
Reduced plate production costs
- The cost per plate is less than conventional metal platemaking methods, with a dramatic reduction in labor expenses and no need for film or chemicals.
The complete solution
- Everything you need to start making plates is included - from the imaging engine and finishing unit with automated gumming station, to the Harlequin RIP with its own powerful hardware platform.
|Market position||Medium volume and speed|
|Imaging technology||10 x 360 Ultra high definition imaging array (3600 dual density nozzles delivering up to 2880 dpi)|
|Imaging resolution||1440 x 1440 dpi or 2880 x 2880 dpi|
|Imaging fluid||Patented aqueous Liquid Dot™ technology|
|Plate types||Standard aluminium iPlates|
|Plate thickness||0.15-0.3 mm (0.006-0.012”)|
|Plate width||210-650 mm (8.3-25.6“)|
|Plate length||274-1100 mm (10.8-43.3”)|
|Max imaging size (WxL)||609 x 896 mm (24.0 x 35.3”)|
|Plate registration||Professional front and side pin bar register with conductive registration and semi-automated loading|
|Imaging speed (by plate size)
400 x 511 mm / 15.7 x 20.1”
550 x 650 mm / 21.7 x 25.6”
605 x 745 mm / 23.8 x 29.3”
1030 x 770 mm / 40.6 x 30.3”
|Chemistry consumption||None (aqueous inkjet system)|
|Water consumption||None required|
|Power consumption (stand-by)||0.06 kW (200 BTU/hour)|
|Power consumption (average)||0.8 kW (2,730 BTU/hour) based on 400 plates/month|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||2765 x 1360 x 1338 mm (108.9 x 53.5 x 52.7”)|
|Weight||196 kg (432 lbs)|
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
Delivery is with UPS
75917 - SN 95269-0128