KODAK CR7400 Digital Radiography Intraoral Phosphor Plate X-Ray Dental System
Please click HERE for further information
Complete with all items as shown in photo 1
Good condition and Full Working Order, Unit has only completed approximately 20 Scans from new
1 x Kodak CR7400
1 x Dell GX740 pre-loaded with KDIS V 184.108.40.206
1 x HP 2011x 20" TFT Monitor
1 x Keyboard and Mouse
A smooth digital transition
Easy to use and integrate, the flexible Kodak CR 7400 system can help make the move to digital radiography both simple and affordable, with minimal disruption to your practice.
New and improved
Now, the Kodak CR 7400 system is better than ever with recent upgrades including:
• Enhanced image quality
• Advanced stability and reliability
• Easier, automatic installation
• New, modern design
Cost-effective digital solution
• Process both intraoral and extraoral images with one compact tabletop unit.
• Use existing x-ray equipment, positioners and techniques.
• Convert darkroom into revenue generating space.
Easy to use
• Similar workflow to film minimizes learning curve for you and your staff.
• One-step process scans a full mouth series without manual intervention.
• User-friendly interface helps make image optimization easy.
• Built-in automatic plate erase function eliminates double exposures and reduces plate handling for longer lasting plates.
• FMS editor allows you to create custom mounts.
Improved patient care
• Thin, flexible intraoral plates, available in sizes 0-4, enhance patient comfort.
• Sharing digital images helps improve patient education and communication.
• Streamlined workflow minimizes the time patients must wait.
Engineered for durability
• Innovative friction-less process extends the life of the plates and reduces artifacts.
• Light protection pouches reduce image degradation due to exposure to light and help protect from scratches, extending the life of the plates.
Please click HERE for manual
- CR 7400 Intraoral Phosphor Plate X-Ray
- Panoramic: 15 x 30 cm (5 x 12 inches)
Cephalometric: 18 x 24 cm (8 x 10 inches)
- Standard resolution: 4.5 lp/mm; high resolution: 7 lp/mm
Intraoral: Standard resolution: 8 lp/mm; high resolution–10 lp/mm Plate Size
Panoramic: 5 in x 12 in, 15 cm x 30 cm;
- Cephalometric 8 in x 10 in, 18 cm x 24 cm
Intraoral #0: 21 x 31 mm
Intraoral #1: 24 x 40 mm
Intraoral #2: 31 x 41 mm
Intraoral #3: 27 x 54 mm
Intraoral #4: 57 x 76 mm
Panoramic: 74 seconds
Cephalometric: 95 seconds
Intraoral – High Resolution: 67 Seconds (up to 6 images)
Intraoral – High Speed: 40 Seconds (up to 6 images)
Image File Size
Panoramic: 15 cm x 30 cm 7.5 MB
Cephalometric: 8 in x 10 in 8.5 MB
Intraoral #2: 31 mm x 41 mm 800 KB