Lucent Avaya TN2215 Analoge Line Card 16 Port V15
In good condition and in working order
Please note you will need to have technical knowledge on how to install and set up this phone system or have a telecoms installer who will be able to before you can use this system.
1 x Lucent Avaya TN2215 Analoge Line Card 16 Port V15
- The TN2215/TN2183 provides 16 analog port interfaces.
- Each port supports 1 telephone, such as 500 (rotary dial) and 2500 terminals (DTMF dial) from a tip/ring pair.
- Each port also sends or receives signaling to and from a station; such as an analog telephone, answering machine, facsimile and loop-start CO port AUDIX. The TN2215/TN2183 provides rotary digit 1 recall, ground-key recall, and programmable flash timing.
- Additional support is provided for selectable ringing cadence, LED message waiting, and secondary lightning protection.
- The TN2215/TN2183 supports on-premises (in-building) wiring with either touch-tone or rotary dialing and with or without the LED message waiting indicators.
- It supports off-premises wiring (out-of-building only with certified protection equipment) with either DTMF or rotary dialing, but LED message waiting indicators are not supported off-premises.
- Neon message waiting indicators are not supported.
- A maximum of 6 to 8 simultaneous ports ringing is allowed depending on the ringing cadence selected.
- The TN2215/TN2183 supports A-Law and µ-Law companding and administrable timers.
- The TN2215/TN2183 also supports balanced ringing (when configured for France with TN2202 ring generator circuit pack) and DTMF sending levels appropriate for CONVERSANT.
- International Delivery is with UPS
Any Questions about this item? Please call freephone 0800 328 4995 (from UK) or +44 7887 502 562 (from outside the UK)
NMR 35974 (i/B 35973)