- 1 x Mitel 5000 HX Controller 1xHX Processor 2x BRM-S Modules Communications Platform With:
- 2 x BRM-S Modules
- 1 x HX Processor Modules
- 1 x AC Adapter
- Customer Choice: 5000 CP offers customer choice of digital, IP or analog options for phones and network interfaces to fit infrastructure needs.
- Increased Employee Efficiency: Mitel ensures your employees get maximum value from the broad range of system features with a focus on providing a simple-to-use administration tool and phone interfaces.
- Faster Information Flow: Mitel's presence awareness and intelligent call routing applications provide quicker and more reliable connections.
- Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity: Wireless support enables instant voice and data connections from anywhere.
- Flexible and Cost-Effective Growth: Expands to support up to 250 users (single site)and networkable up to 99 nodes.
- Dynamic Extension Express Free - Never miss a call again. This system wide premium feature can be programmed to ring multiple devices simutaneously.
- Free PRI License - Now a PRI license is free on new system sales of the HX controller.
- New System administration and Diagnosic client - System Administration & Diagnostics is an exciting new PC-based tool that provides rich task-oriented diagnostics in an attractive graphical user interface for technicians. It provides easy access to commonly needed diagnostics, as well as a single access point for all the administration tools available for the 5000 CP.
- Hot Desking introduced in version 5.x - Telephone user profiles make it easy to jump from office to office. Input your telephone user id and the characteristics of your profile move to that device.
- Meet-me Conferencing in ver.5.x - The release of 5.x introduces 8 party conference calling. Callers join a Meet-Me Conference by calling in to a “Conference Assistant” on the system, which can be accessed via extension number, direct ring-in, DID / DDI, automated attendant, etc. The Conference Assistant plays a recording that prompts the caller by voice for the conference ID. The first and last participants in the conference hear music, and additional parties entering / leaving the conference cause a notification tone to be heard by the other parties.
- Unified Voicemail Syncronization in ver. 5.x - This synchronization can be associated with e-mail mailboxes stored on Microsoft® Exchange, Lotus Notes®, or Novell® GroupWise®. The new synchronization capability allows a user to process a message only once, regardless of whether they use the voice mail telephone user interface (TUI) or their e-mail client:
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK
LM 134009 (I/B: 134010)