Mitel 5000 HX Controller 1xHX Processor 2x BRM-S Modules Communications Platform
In good condition and in full working order
AC Adapter is included
Please note you will need to have technical knowledge on how to install and set up this phone system or have a telecoms engineer do it before you can use this system. No password or login information is known - we collected it from a company which closed and it was being used up until that time
Mitel® 5000 Communications Platform (CP) enables small businesses to blend their voice system into their data network, creating a cost-effective, efficient communications environment. The 5000 CP solution offers a digital / IP communications platform, which allows businesses to network geographically-dispersed employees and locations, whether they are connecting offices and applications together over a data network, or deploying digital and IP phones to on-site employees.
The 5000 CP is built on a scalable software and hardware platform that efficiently combines the best of both data networking and TDM switching architectures. The 5000 CP’s latest HX Controller supports digital telephones natively, in addition to out-of-the-box IP networking. The 5000 HX is designed to help scale and protect your investment with add-on modules and processors in a form factor that is optimized for shelf-top, rack-mount, and wall-mount scenarios. The 5000 CP may be networked with an existing Inter-Tel® Axxess® communications system, offering backwards migration compatibility and expansion of IP networking. The 5000 CP is expandable to support up to 250 users and multiple sites.
The 5000 CP delivers a complete suite of business applications out of the box which include unified Voice Messaging , Hot Desking, Meet-Me Conferencing, ACD and enhanced mobility with Dynamic Extension Express, Teleworking. In addition, the Mitel 5000 CP supports a range of advanced Unified Communications applications via the Mitel Applications Suite(MAS), the Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and the Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced.
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
- 1 x Mitel 5000 HX Controller 1xHX Processor 2x BRM-S Modules Communications Platform With:
- 2 x BRM-S Modules
- 1 x HX Processor Modules
- 1 x AC Adapter
- Customer Choice: 5000 CP offers customer choice of digital, IP or analog options for phones and network interfaces to fit infrastructure needs.
- Increased Employee Efficiency: Mitel ensures your employees get maximum value from the broad range of system features with a focus on providing a simple-to-use administration tool and phone interfaces.
- Faster Information Flow: Mitel's presence awareness and intelligent call routing applications provide quicker and more reliable connections.
- Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity: Wireless support enables instant voice and data connections from anywhere.
- Flexible and Cost-Effective Growth: Expands to support up to 250 users (single site)and networkable up to 99 nodes.
- Dynamic Extension Express Free - Never miss a call again. This system wide premium feature can be programmed to ring multiple devices simutaneously.
- Free PRI License - Now a PRI license is free on new system sales of the HX controller.
- New System administration and Diagnosic client - System Administration & Diagnostics is an exciting new PC-based tool that provides rich task-oriented diagnostics in an attractive graphical user interface for technicians. It provides easy access to commonly needed diagnostics, as well as a single access point for all the administration tools available for the 5000 CP.
- Hot Desking introduced in version 5.x - Telephone user profiles make it easy to jump from office to office. Input your telephone user id and the characteristics of your profile move to that device.
- Meet-me Conferencing in ver.5.x - The release of 5.x introduces 8 party conference calling. Callers join a Meet-Me Conference by calling in to a “Conference Assistant” on the system, which can be accessed via extension number, direct ring-in, DID / DDI, automated attendant, etc. The Conference Assistant plays a recording that prompts the caller by voice for the conference ID. The first and last participants in the conference hear music, and additional parties entering / leaving the conference cause a notification tone to be heard by the other parties.
- Unified Voicemail Syncronization in ver. 5.x - This synchronization can be associated with e-mail mailboxes stored on Microsoft® Exchange, Lotus Notes®, or Novell® GroupWise®. The new synchronization capability allows a user to process a message only once, regardless of whether they use the voice mail telephone user interface (TUI) or their e-mail client:
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK
LM 134009 (I/B: 134010)
MPN:580.1003 5000 HX Controller