In Good Condition
Please Note Handset Is Not Included
Unit + Stand Only
Mitel’s 5235 IP Phone is a full-feature dual mode enterprise-class telephone that provides voice communication over an IP network. The large, backlit touch-screen provides users with real-time access to applications and services such as web browsing, directory management and visual voice mail. The 24 programmable self-labeling touch screen keys provide convenient access to the advanced features including: Call History Logs, Contacts List, and many customizable user settings, while the 8 fixed function keys provide the classic feature access. The 5235 IP Phone supports both Mitel Call Control (MiNet) and SIP protocols. When used with a Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP) (Release 6.0), the 5235 IP Phone user can access the feature-rich set of 5235 IP Phone applications.
The 5235 IP Phone also supports Hot Desking and Clustered Hot Desking as well as Resiliency. The 5235 IP Phone is ideal for executives and managers, and can be used as an ACD agent or Supervisor phone, as well as a teleworker phone.
- Large high contrast monochrome, graphic, backlit, touch display (340 x 240 pixels)
- 24 programmable self-labeling touch screen keys (line appearances, speed dials, feature access) presented in either two pages of 12 keys or three pages of eight keys
- 8 fixed function keys: Speaker, Volume / Contrast Up / Down Speaker, Microphone, Message, Hold, Transfer / Conference, Cancel
- Full duplex handsfree
- Support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Contacts database with contacts dialing
- “My Phone”: Customizable Idle Screen Softkeys, Layout, and Personal Keys
- Peripherals support for Programmable Key Modules (PKMs), Line Interface Modules, IP Conference Units
- Dual port
- Compression support (G.711, G.729)
- Web (HTML) browser included
- Intuitive GUI for expansive feature set access
- XML support for customization of applications
- Applications: Call History, Visual Voice Mail (with voice mail softkeys), Conferencing, Personal / Corporate Directory
- Built-in stylus
- Dedicated headset jack
The Mitel 5235 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5235 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK