- 1 x Motorola TC55 Industrial Barcode Scanner Imager GPS USB Charger TC55BH-GC11EE
To get the job done, your workers need access to business-critical applications out in the field. They want a business device that is every bit as small, sleek and as easy to use as their own personal smartphones. But today’s smartphones fall far short of the feature set you need in your business. Introducing the TC55 — the pocket-sized all touch computer that has it all. Smartphone ergonomics and good looks. Business durability. And all the business functionality your workers need to work smarter — and better serve your customers. The TC55. Built for the enterprise, designed for your workers.
Every TC55 ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that transform AndroidTM from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS, providing enterprise-class security and device management, as well as enterprise data capture capabilities.
Every strand of your mobility platform is simpler with Zebra’s Mobility DNA. That’s because right from the start, you have the industry’s most comprehensive suite of mobility must-haves to accelerate your solution. More off-the shelf end-user apps, more robust administration utilities and easier app development. Purpose built for enterprise, Mobility DNA makes ease, confidence and value intrinsic to your investment and our full line of Android mobile computers.
Automatically capture data and process entire documents
With SimulScan Document Capture, your workers can simultaneously capture bar codes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing speed, order speed and more.
Industry leading dual mode touch panel with maximum input flexibility
Choose your preferred data input mode: a finger — with or without a thick glove — or a stylus for signature capture. Take the capacitive touch experience to the next level with our low power and exceptionally bright 4.3 in. WVGA display, which works even if it’s wet.
Enterprise class data capture features improve productivity
Best-in-class comprehensive data capabilities help automate and reduce cycle times. With the integrated 1D, 8 MP camera and Near Field Communications (NFC), workers can capture virtually any type of data at the press of a button — 1D bar codes in practically any condition, documents, photos, signatures, videos and NFC-based information.
The best audio support in its class
Dual front-facing speakers deliver four times the loudness of popular smartphones, while two microphones and noise cancelling technology ensure crystal clear audio on both ends of a call.
Business tough — built for all-day every day enterprise use
The TC55 is loaded with features that give it long-lasting durability. Drop and tumble specifications, IP67 sealing and a Corning Gorilla Glass 2 display ensure reliable operation despite drops and spills — and make it easy to achieve an average three-year lifespan.
The longest battery life in its class
A super low power display plus PowerPrecision battery technology that delivers longer cycle times and predictive battery management combine to enable the removable battery to outperform competitive devices and provide your workers with power, all shift long.
The most flexible accessory family in its class
All accessories are designed with the business user in mind. A boot increases durability — and all charging solutions work with and without the boot. The rugged charging cable that comes with every TC55 provides high impact charging contacts that offer superior durability over typical microUSB connectors.
Standard or Professional Configuration to meet your needs
The Standard Configuration comes with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications that are standard on most smart phones — ideal for workers that depend on apps such as Gmail or Google Maps. Our Professional Configuration ships without GMS, promoting greater privacy and security of personal information by preventing location tracking and data collection — providing a business solution with strict security policies. Both configurations are built on Android Open Source (AOSP).
- Dimensions: 5.4 in. L x 2.7 in. W x 0.63 in. D / 137 mm L x 69 mm W x 15.9 mm D
- Weight: 7.8 oz./220 g
- Display: Blanview LCD display, 4.3 in. WVGA, exceptional low power consumption, exceptionally bright image with 700 NITs, 3% transflective, Corning
- Gorilla Glass 2
- Camera/Imager Exit Windows: Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Touchpanel: Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus or fingertip (bare or gloved) input
- Backlight: LED backlight
- Power: PowerPrecision: Improved battery technology for longer cycle times and real-time visibility into battery metrics for better battery management PowerPrecision Li-Ion batteries. 4410 mAh or Standard Capacity
- Expansion Slot: User accessible 32 GB microSD slot with SDHC support
- Network Connections: USB 2.0 High Speed (host and client), WLAN, WWAN and Bluetooth
- Notification: Vibrate and audible tone
- Keypad: On-screen keypad
- Voice and Audio: 2 front facing speakers; dual noise-cancelling microphones; high-quality speaker phone; 3.5mm headset jack, Bluetooth wireless headset support
- CPU 1.5 GHz dual core processor
- Operating System: Android 4.1.2; Android 4.4.31 with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a layer of features that turns Android into a true enterprise-class OS
- Memory: 1 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash MLC
- Operating Temp. 14°F to 122°F/-10°C to 50°C
- Storage Temp. -40°F to 158°F/-40°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
- Drop Specification: 4 ft./1.2 m drop to plywood per MIL-STD 810G; With protective boot:
- 5 ft./1.5m to concrete at room temperature
- Tumble Specification 300 1.6 ft./0.5 m tumbles; With protective boot: 1000 1.5 ft./ 0.5 m tumbles; meets and exceeds IEC tumble specification
- Sealing: IP67
- Vibration: MIL-STD 810G, 2Gs peak, 5Hz to 2kHz, 1 hour per axis; .04gˆ2/Hz, 20Hz to 2kHz, 1 hour per axis
- Thermal Shock: -40°F to 158°F/-40°C to 70°C rapid transition
Zebra interactive sensor technology (IST)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts display backlight to maximize power efficiency
- Proximity Sensor: Automatically detects when the user places the handset against head during a phone call to disable display output and touch input
- Camera: Autofocus 8 MP with usercontrollable flash; supports integrated 1D bar code capture
- Scan Engines: Integrated 1D linear imager
- NFC: Peer-to-peer, card reader, card emulation
Wireless WAN Data and Voice Communications
- Radio Frequency Band
- Worldwide: HSPA+: 900/2100/850/1900 MHz EDGE/ GPRS/GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Americas: LTE: 1900/1700/850/ 700 MHz (FDD2,4,5,17) HSPA+: 850/1900/1700/2100/900 MHz EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- North America: LTE: 700MHz (FDD13); EvDO: 850/1900; CDMA: 850/1900 (Verizon and Android 4.1.2 only3 )
- GPS: Integrated, Autonomous, Assisted-GPS (A-GPS), GLONASS
Wireless LAN Data and Voice Communications
- Radio: Tri-mode IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Data Rates Supported 802.11a – up to 150 Mbps; 802.11b/g – up to 72.2 Mbps; 802.11n @ 2.4 GHz up to 72 Mbps; 802.11n @ 5 GHz up to 150 Mbps
- Security WEP (40 or 104 bit) ; WPA/WPA2 Personal; WPA/WPA2 Enterprise — EAP-TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2), EAP-TLS, PEAPv0- MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1-EAP-GTC, TKIP, AES
Wireless PAN Data and Voice Communications
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0