QSI Corp Qterm-J10 V2 Visual Training Device Designed Character
Model No: Qterm-J10
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
- 1 x QSI Corp Qterm-J10 V2 Visual Training Device Designed Character Terminals RS-232
Designed for use in a variety of industrial environments, our character terminals are built rugged, consume low power and come in a variety of configurations. Handheld or panel-mount housing, programmable macros and customizable keypads are just a few available features to help you get the job done.
Qsicorp character terminals are designed to be low-cost options for machine and equipment builders in need of a simple, affordable programming pendant. Various gray-scale display options, RS232/422 serial communication, configurable keypads, backlighting and conformal coating options, all give designers options in integrating a programmable HMI.
- Supertwist, 20x4, LCD display
- 18-, 24- or 40-key tactile keypad
- RS-232 interface
- All parameters and configuration information are stored in nonvolatile memory
- Available in a handheld or panel-mount housing
- Industrially hardened to operate in many environmental conditions and meets NEMA-12/13 specifications
- CE certified
- Uses an external 5 VDC supply
- Low power: the EIA-232 unit uses only 28 mA from a 5 VDC supply (lighting off).
- Lighted display and vacuum-fluorescent display (VFD) are available as options
- RS-422 and 5-volt Buffered interfaces are available
- Optional regulator allows operation with a 7.5 to 24 VDC supply
- Make the terminal part of your product with a custom key legend and company logo label
- An optional manufacturer's ID code to protect your development investment
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by
purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
TH 196054 - 3