Renz Bindomatic 7000 Thermal Binding Machine Binder Print Finishing
Model: Bindomatic 7000
In Full Working Order
Supplied With Quick Guide And User Manual
Has A Few Marks On Outer Casing (please refer to pictures)
- 1 x Renz Bindomatic 7000 A4 Thermal Binding Document System
The Bindomatic 7000 is an easy-to-use, highly productive document binder that practically runs itself and is up to 16 times faster than traditional binding methods
Bindomatic's Drop&Go Technology makes the new Bindomatic 7000 System 16x faster than punch and bind and 12x faster than tape binding. Its efficiency — superseded only by the new Bindomatic 9000 — binds documents at an impressive rate of 20 documents per minute.
Built on the stability and technology of the 101DFS, which launched in 2003, the 7000 System is the ideal binding solution for office/corporate walk-up print stations, as well as volume demanding CRD or commercial print environments.
The 7000 System features additional upgrades including increased quality and strength of the bound documents as well as improved appearance of the machine. The 7000 delivers professionally-bound documents, without the need of trained operators.
- DOCUMENT SIZE: A4 — portrait bound orientation
- SYSTEM CAPACITY From 1 to 150 sheets of 80 gsm paper.
- Load 20 documents per minute (depending on spine width)
- DOCUMENT SPINE WIDTH: from 1.5 to 15 mm
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L 511 x W 475 x H 360mm
- MACHINE WEIGHT: 28 kg
- POWER SUPPLY: 230V, 50/60Hz
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK