Spirent DLS 5405 VDSL2 Noise Injection Unit + DLS-5P02 Power Supply
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Spirent DLS 5405 VDSL2 Noise Injection Unit
- 1 x DLS-5P02 Power Supply
The DLS 5405 is the interface between a noise generator and a wireline simulator. It injects separate VDSL2 noise signals at either end of a wireline simulator. The DLS 5405 is 1U high and can be mounted in a standard 19" rack.
DLS-5P02 Power Supply
- Input: 115/230 VAC 50/60Hz 1.5A
- 115V FUSE T1.5A/250V
- 230V FUSE T0.75A/250V
- Up to 40 MHz bandwidth noise injection (differential outputs).
- Maximum output level of -3 dBm for a signal with a crest factor of 5.0.
- Two RJ-45 jacks per side, one for the DUT (Device Under Test), one for the wireline simulator.
- Four 50Ω unbalanced BNC noise inputs
- Number of Injection Points: 2
- Injection Mode: Differential
- Bandwidth: 4 kHz to 40 MHz
- Noise Floor:
- 4 kHz to 100 kHz: < -140 dBm/Hz
- 100kHz to 40MHz < -150 dBm/Hz
- Noise Inputs: 4 (two for each side)
- Input Mode: Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency Response (with calibration load): relative to 20 MHz
- Uncompensated: < ±0.5 dB from 10 kHz to 30 MHz
- Injector Insertion Loss: < 0.1 dB (4 kHz to 40 MHz)
- Maximum Signal Output: -3 dBm (per output) assuming a crest factor of 5.0
- Maximum Wireline Voltage: 200V DC + peak AC
SA 288603 PSU 288604