Spirent Netcom AT-9155Cs ATM OC-3/STM-1 SmartCard
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Spirent Netcom AT-9155Cs ATM OC-3/STM-1 SmartCard
Spirent Smartbits AT-9155Cs ATM OC-3/STM-1, 1-port, single mode SmartCard. The ATM series of SmartBits® compatible SmartCards is used to generate and monitor ATM network traffic. Applications include testing ATM-to-LAN internetworking devices, very high performance ATM backbones, xDSL devices, and LAN-to-ATM, edge devices. The capabilities of the ATM SmartCards include frame-level testing at full-duplex, full wire-rate testing of edge devices and switches, switch testing at full-cell rate, and high-rate signaling testing for edge devices.
- ATM OC-3/STM-1, 1-port, single mode SmartCard
- Measures peak call rate and setup latencies for SVCs in Smart Signaling
- Generates frames on up to 2,048, PVCs and SVCs
- Supports PPP testing with up to 2,048 PPP sessions
- Supports LANE testing with up to 64 LECs.
- Supports up to 800 calls per second per port in Smart Signaling, for a total of 32,000 calls per second utilizing a test suite of 40 ATM ports
- Supports up to 8.38 million VCCs per port for a total of 335.54 million VCCs in a 40-port ATM test suite.
- Provides end-to-end performance analysis for xDSL net-works
- Provides protocol support for ILMI, UNI 3.x, LAN Emulation Client 1.0, and LLC/SNAP per RFC 1483;Classical IP per RFC 1577; and PPP per RFCs 1661 and 2364