Spirent Smartbits 200 Communications Performance Analysis System - SMB-200
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Spirent Smartbits 200 Communications Performance Analysis System - SMB-200
- 1 x Spirent Smartibits OC-3c/STM-1 - AT-9155Cs
- 1 x Netcom 25MB ATM Module - AT-9025
The highly-portable Spirent Communications SmartBits 200 (SMB-200) is a 4-port performance analysis system that can be easily dispatched to the test site. With GPS support, the SMB-200 can also be used to create a distributed performance analysis system for measuring end to-end performance, including one-way latency and latency variation. The SMB-200 is based on the same industry standard as the SMB-2000. The SMB-200 and SMB-2000 also share the same software and SmartCards.
- Small, lightweight, and portable.
- Holds up to four SmartCards.
- Bundled with three PC-based software applications for comprehensive performance analysis (SmartWindow™, SmartLib™, and SmartApplications™).
- Supports a 10 Mbps Ethernet connection to a host PC.
- Provides remote control through the Internet. Can also be controlled via an RS-232 port.
- Provides GPS Support. You can remotely synchronize the timing mechanism of multiple chassis by using the external GPS kit. This allows accurate measurement of one-way latency and jitter, 100-ns accuracy timestamps, and system start/stop.
- Includes RJ-45 expansion-in and expansion-out jacks.
- Accepts external 10 MHz clock signals.
- Up to 512 chassis can be synchronously connected by using SmartBits multi-chassis extension units.
SA 283339 283340