Spirent Smartbits 2000 Advanced Multi-Port Performance Testing System - SMB-2000
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Spirent Smartbits 2000 Advanced Multi-Port Performance Testing System - SMB-2000
- 4 x Netcom 25MB ATM Module - AT-9025
- 2 x ML-7710 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 1-port, SmartMetrics
- 2 x ML-5710A 10Base-T Ethernet/USB, 2-port, SmartMetrics
- 1 x Spirent Smartibits OC-3c/STM-1 - AT-9155Cs
- 1 x Spirent Smartbits AT-9622s ATM OC-12/STM-4, 1-port, SmartCard
Spirent Communications' SmartBits 2000 (SMB-2000) has become the industry standard for measuring the performance limits of everything from an emerging technology in a development lab to the largest enterprise network. The SMB-2000 is widely used to test a variety of network devices and complex network configurations, including 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, ATM and Frame Relay.
The SMB-2000 Is Designed For
- Network Equipment Manufacturers
- Perform comprehensive performance analysis for engineering, production, and QA testing.
- Evaluation Labs
- Test and certify different devices from various manufacturers to benchmark their performance.
- Telcos and ISPs
- Perform end-to-end testing to check for trouble spots and weaknesses.
- Enterprise Users:
- Test end-to-end performance to monitor throughput and prevent overload.
- AST II™
- SmartCableModem Test ™
- SmartLib™ Programming Library
- Turn Up Connect™