Status Scientific Controls Mentor Series Aquaseal PGD2 Portable Gas Detector
In Good ConditionIn Full Working Order
No Charger Lead Supplied
- 1 x Status Scientific Controls Mentor Series Aquaseal PGD2 Portable Gas Detector
- 1 x Status Scientific Controls Battery Charger Type PGDC5
The Status Scientific Controls Mentor PGD2 ATEX is an intrinsically safe portable multi-gas instrument manufactured in the United Kingdom for use in Group II potentially explosive atmospheres. The instrument is intended to be used for the protection of personnel entering or working within an environment where a gas hazard may or is known to exist.
It can be fitted with up to 4 sensors in various combinations of flammable, oxygen and toxic gases to provide simultaneous monitoring of each gas. Using the PC Interface facilities, automatic data logging allows exposure levels to be stored for down loading to a personal computer and data retrieval following any incidents.
- No. of Gases - Up to four
- Gas Types - Flammable, Toxic, Oxygen
- Power Source - Rechargeable battery pack type PGD/BATT
- Minimum operating time - 12 hours
- Visual indications - 2 x 16 character LCD display with backlight, Large flashing red lens section used to indicate alarm conditions.
- Audible indication - Electromagnetic alarm in red lens section
- Alarm levels Flammable - single level instant alarm
- Toxic (each sensor) - 3 levels - instant, STEL, LTEL
- Oxygen - 2 levels, instant low, instant high
- COSHH monitoring - Automatic calculation of STEL and LTEL readings.
- Data Logging - Automatic variable rate according to gas concentrations, or Fixed rate, or Off
- Display formats - Chemical units (ppm, %, LEL), or go / nogo format
- Controls - Front panel - on/off, right arrow, left arrow, on/off/menu, Top panel - display backlight, alarm mute
- Temperature range - Operating -5 to +40 O C, Storage -20 to +50 O C
- Environmental Rating - IP66
- Humidity range - 15% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing. Operation is possible in the range 0-100% R.H however; sensor life will be reduced by continuous operation at extremes of humidity and temperature.
- Electromagnetic compatibility - CE Marked, Tested to EN50081-2, EN50082-1, EN55022 (Limit B)
- Air Pressure Operating Range - 920 mbar to 1150 mba