Sumitomo Electric Type 35 Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer T-35
- 1 x Sumitomo Electric Type 35 Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer T-35
T-35 Fusion Splicer
The Type-35SE fusion splicer is a portable, self-contained instrument for creating low-loss optical fiber splices. The splicer automatically aligns a pair of fibers in both the X and Y (horizontal and vertical) planes and then fuses them with heat from an electric arc to form a low-loss splice.
The fusion operation require less than 35 seconds, and the average splice loss is 0.03 decibels (dB) or less. HDCM (high resolution direct core monitoring) image processing software in the splicer estimates the splice loss based on the degree of alignment of the fiber cores at the splice point. The splicer accepts a variety of silica-glass fibers with cladding diameters ranging from 80um to 150um.
- Automatic splice loss estimation
- High resolution LCD screen
- Programmable high speed heater
- Simple accessible controls
- Splice data memory storage
- Operation menus in 8 languages
- Compact and light for portability
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT
Delivery is with UPS
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK