Tektronix TDS 540C 4 Channel Digitizing Oscilloscope With InstaVu 500MHz 2GS/s
In Full Working Order
Self Check Passed
Console Button Missing See Photos
- 1 x Tektronix TDS 540C 4 Channel Digitizing Oscilloscope With InstaVu 500MHz 2GS/s
The TDS540C is a 500 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
The signal acquisition system provides up to 4 channels, 500 MHz bandwidth, 1 GS/s sampling, record lengths to 50 k, wide dynamic range, 8-bit vertical resolution, fast overdrive recovery, calibrated DC offset, 1mV/division sensitivity, and internal calibration--all helping ensure the highest accuracy ever in a general-purpose oscilloscope. An exclusive Hi-Res acquisition mode increases resolution on single-shot events up to 12 bits.
The Tektronix TDS540 triggering circuits allow you to trigger on the most complex and erratic signals. The TDS540 features innovative logic, glitch, pulse width and runt pulse triggering. The icon-based user interface makes complex triggering setups easy and unambiguous.
- 1 GHz and 500 MHz Bandwidth
- Sample Rates to 4 GS/s
- Up to 400,000 Wfms/s
- 2 or 4 Channels
- 1 % Vertical Accuracy
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution, over 11-Bits with Averaging, and Over 13-Bits with Hi-res
- 1 ns Peak Detect
- 1 mV to 10 V/div Sensitivity
- Up to 1 GHz Differential Measurements
- Record Lengths to 8M Points
- Floppy and Hard Disk Storage
- Advanced Triggering
- 29 Automatic Measurements and Measurement Statistics
- FFT and Advanced Math
- Waveform Histograms
- Limit Test
- Communication Signal Analysis Including Mask Testing and SONET/SDH and Fibre Channel Optical Reference Receivers
- Full GPIB Programmability
- 1M - Add 130 K/channel memory length
- 2C - Communication Signal Analyzer: includes comm triggers and communication mask testing.