Time Electronics Decade Resistance Model 8000 1Ω - 100 MΩ
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Time Electronics Decade Resistance Model 8000 1Ω - 100 MΩ
The 8000 is a compact, robust and accurate decade resistance box designed to meet the needs of both industry and education. Housed in a robust metal case, the compact construction makes it easily portable. When in use in the laboratory, it takes up a minimum of bench space.
The high accuracy of the 8000 is achieved by means of high stability metal film resistors. Accuracy at low settings
is determined by the switch contact resistance which has been kept to a minimum. Mid-scale accuracy is 0.1% or better. The thumbwheel switch selection of output resistance enables precise setting with a clear unambiguous indication.
Metal film resistors are used to obtain the high stability and low temperature coefficient. The temperature coefficient is typically better than 50 ppm per ºC. Each resistor has a power rating of 1 watt.
- 1Ω - 100 MΩ
- High accuracy and precision
- Clear visual indication
- High stability and low temperature coefficient
- Compact and robust
- Resistance Range: 1Ω to 100MΩ in 1Ω steps
- Zero Residual Resistance: less than 250 milliohms
- Power Rating : 1 watt per resistor: Metal film resistors are employed throughout
- Temperature Coefficient: 50 ppm per ºC
- Connections: 4 mm terminals. A third terminal is to enable the case to be earthed or connected to either output.