Triax SR110 FTA Digital Satellite Receiver 305112
In full working order
Some signs of wear and tear
1 x Triax SR110 FTA Digital Satellite Receiver
Triax SR110 Free To Air Satellite Receiver. This receiver can be used to receive free channels from any satellite.
It has been preprogrammed with the freesat channel list for UK freesat - So easy Plug and Play operation.
You can easily fast power scan for new services to make sure you have every channel available.
Over 250 channels currently available on Astra and Eurobird. Digital audio output, line audio output as well as in integrated RF modulator allows connection to multiple output devices.
Easily use this with our Triax Tri-Link Kit to distribute this and multiple other video sources around the home - no need to watch the same channel as everyone else!!
This unit can easily be transported to other countries to receive any free to air channels off available satellites, ideal for UK Ireland Europe and beyond!!
• Digital Free-to-Air Satellite Receiver
• No contract or monthly subscriptions required
• Slim line design
• Receive over 250 channels from the Astra 28.2E satellite and more from many other satellites
• 4000 channel memory
• Power scan feature to easily find recently added channels
• Display on front panel
• Digital Audio Output
• Satellite (IF) output for connection to multiple boxes
• On/Off switch on the rear of unit
• 3x3 Multi Picture Preview
• Low Power Consumption - Approx 2 W in standby
• Text TV decoder
• 2 x SCART
• Optical S/PDIF digital o/p
• 11 OSD menu languages
• Favourites list
• Easy installation with pre-programmed Astra list
• Indication of signal strength and quality
• Electronic program guide - where available
• Parental lock
• 8 timers for VCR recordings
• Part number 305112
-Frequency range 950 - 2150 MHz
-Signal level 44-84 dBm
-Symbol rate 1-35 MBaud
-LNB supply (ver./hor.) 13/18 (300 mA) V
-LNB bandswitching 22 kHz
-DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1 toneburst A/B
-Power consumption (on mode) 15 W
-Power consumption (stand by) 2 W
-Dimensions 280 x 160 x 45 mm
-Weight 1,4 kg
-Operating temperature 5 - 40 oC
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK