Waterlogic WL2000 Cold Water Mains Connected Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser
In Good Condition, Full Working Order
- 1 x Waterlogic WL2000 Cold Water Mains Connected Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser
High quality and value for money
Waterlogic 2000 (WL2000) uses direct chill point-of-dispense technology to cool water directly from the mains supply. Our carbon filtration system means it tastes beautiful, too.
- Value-for-money entry-level model
- Pure, clean water to refresh and invigorate
- Smart design with simple buttons and icons for ease of use
- Freestanding and counter-top options to suit every workplace
- Sleek modern look improves office environment
Three Steps to Greatness:
The Waterlogic 2000 (WL2000) dispenser has 3 core technologies which mean that what you get out of your machine is much better than what goes in:
1. Our filtration technology is really good at taking the bad stuff out and leaving the good stuff in. Reverse Osmosis or Carbon Filtration removes contaminants, chlorine and other water-borne tastes and odors.
2. Next, direct chill technology cools the water. A tube with refrigerant gas runs in a spiral alongside the water tube, chilling it to 5°C.
3. We've got the inside covered and the outside too. As another layer of defense, BioCote® keeps the dispensing area free of bacteria too.
|Water options||Hot, cold and extra hot
Cold and ambient
|Counter top||345mm (W) x 480mm (H) x 367mm (D)
13.6in (W) x 18.9in (H) x 14.4in (D)
|Freestanding||345mm (W) x 1030mm (H) x 367mm (D)
13.6in (W) x 40.6in (H) x 14.4in (D)
|Dispense area height||215mm (8.5")|
|Weight||Counter top: 20-22KG
|Standard filtration supplied||1 x Carbon Block (CBC)|
|Capacity||Hot tank 1.5 liters (0.34 US gal.)|
|Compressor||230V / 50Hz or 120V / 60Hz compressor|
|Water temperatures (factory default)||Cold 5-12°C / 41-54°F
Hot 87°C / 189°F
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 208882 1111 from outside the UK