Wayne Kerr Precision Inductance Analyzer 3245 20Hz - 300kHz Frequency
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
- 1 x Wayne Kerr Precision Inductance Analyzer 3245 20Hz - 300kHz Frequency
The Wayne Kerr 3245 is a Precision Inductance Analyzer that contains all the stimulus, response, measurement and computation facilities necessary for the detailed analysis of inductors, coils and transformers.
The unit combines in a single, highly intelligent and interactive benchtop unit, the capability to drive, bias, and measure inductances at a wide range of frequencies up to 300kHz. Associated series and parallel resistance and capacitances are measured simultaneously, and associated "minor terms" - Q, D, phase angle, ratio, DC resistance, and Z - are automatically computed from this measurement.
- Parameters: L, C, R, D, Q, Z, Angle ØRdc Turns Ratio
- AC-Stimulus Voltage (Programmable): 10 mV - 5V, 1mA - 100mA
- Other Features: Stimulus Voltage and Current Display
- DC Current: 1A max. Programmable, 20A x 3220A Bias Unit
- Frequency (Programmable): 20 to 300 kHz
- Basic Accuracy: 0.1%
- Display: 7" Monitor, Parameter 5 digits
- Controls: Soft-keys plus keypad